Serving customers across the African continent and globally
(Level 1) – Consult and Benchmark, Conduct Gap analysis and produce Future state Customer Fraud Solutions blueprint.
(Level 2) – Design and Execution, Partnering with clients to successfully execute and deliver on the Customer Fraud Solutions blueprint.
(Level 3) – Operationalisation, Partnering with clients to realise the value from the Customer Fraud Solutions blueprint.
Advise and Integrate Data, Technology, Process and People Enablers;
- Strong Customer and Device Authentication, frictionless risk based biometric authentication (server side) – Face and Voice across digital and non-digital channels (branch, call center, web, mobile app, ussd)
- Digital Onboarding (Customer and Account) – integrating credit, fraud, digital marketing and compliance checks for single view of customer and risk, enabling straight through processing and superior customer experience.
- Predictive fraud monitoring and prevention using behavioural biometrics – Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Expert Fraud Algorithms and rules.
- Workflow and Decisioning orchestration
- End to End process mapping – Fraud Strategy, Analytics, Operations and MI.
- Digitise fraud and financial crimes risk management and KPIs.
Major multi-national bank was hacked which resulted in R300m fraud loss in under 3 hours, total exposure was far wider in range and value but mitigated through swift response.
- Informed business decision making on the hour, every hour on risk materiality and actions.
- Directed the critical response team by tracing the fraud loss to points of security vulnerabilities and breaches that resulted in the sophisticated and stealth cyber-attack.
- Worked with independent computer and security experts to trace the timeline of the event and cyber kill chain to inform investigation and remediation.
- Operationalisation of the remedial action plan.
- Investigations into irregularities relating to the awarding of multi-million rand lease contracts by a state-owned enterprises. Providing expert testimony that resulted in the dismissal of senior officials in the said state-owned entity.
- Investigation into the irregular awarding of fleet contract worth over R100 million thereafter providing testimony in hearings that resulted from the investigation.
- Uncovered and investigated a syndicate whereby insurance sales consultants were giving bribes to various employees in order increase sales and in order to generate commission. A total of nine (9) employees were dismissed following the conclusion of the investigation and the disciplinary enquiries.
- Conducted a review into irregular and wasteful expenditure by a metropolitan in Free State thereafter investigations were conducted into expenditure exceeding R200 million that was deemed to be irregular and/or fruitless and wasteful.